INQUIRER & RAPPLER
- Peddle “NEWS” headlines by US-FUNDED THINK TANK that promotes the INCREASE US MILITARIZATION of the PHILIPPINES, and WORLDWIDE.
- Quote warmongers as “experts” who continue to present baseless, malicious anti-China news while downplaying the US militarization INSIDE the Philippines and the continued destabilization in the rest of the world!
- Maliciously make it appear that China’s bombers landed in PH area, when the planes landed on Woody Island administered by China since 1956, where the PH has NO CLAIMS.
- Silent on US WARS, VIOLATIONS, AND DESTABILIZATION EFFORTS WORLDWIDE!
Shamefully, quotes the so-called “experts” raise the war-bells without giving proper context and background. The Chinese bombers landed on Woody Island, administered by China since 1956, and NOT DISPUTED by the Philippines.
Yet so-called “experts” are warmongering the public and demanding the government to file a protest, which was copied by Vice President Leni herself! This is like Japan filing a protest for US landing a military plane on Hawaii!
When did the INQ / Rappler become the SPOKESPERSONS of US-think tanks?
CSIS-AMTI are headed by US military generals and funded by US-Foundations that have a record of funding local media and NGOs worldwide to destabilize countries that disobey the US.
The connection of George Soros with Rappler was admitted by Rappler itself.
How can we Filipinos continue to listen to the lies of INQ and Rappler when they are now the microphone of the US-war provocateur?
The REAL FACTS the Western-media don’t want us to know… every information can be validated online, with a little effort to actually do the research:
- The bomber landed on Woody Island, located in the Paracel Islands, where the Philippines has NO CLAIM whatsoever (different from Spratlys Island where there are five claimants). Only China and Vietnam claim Woody Island, but not even Vietnam or the US filed any diplomatic protest. Yet Leni, Carpio, Golez, Batongbacal want the Philippines to file a protest and be the laughing stock in the world-stage?“Carpio, Robredo and Golez make a fool of themselves over Chinese-bomber issue”
- A clear expose on the how Inquirer blindly (or maliciously?) copy-and-paste from bellicose pro-US bias think tanks that are promoting the increase of US military presence inside the Philippines.“The Philippines and the South China Sea:
Washington Think Tank Again Shows Its Bias”
- This analysis debunks the CSIS claims that China’s newly installed bombers are aimed at China’s co-claimants to the South China Sea island features, which include the Philippines. The warmongering is promoted by the US bogey to give basis to the US militarization of Asia. In the thousand years of relations, China has never invaded any of its Southeast Asian neighbors.“Would anybody help place the South China Sea scenario, please?”
Truth & Peace.