- Global surveys report US is the GREATEST THREAT to world peace
- The US continues to push WARS WORLDWIDE
- The US refuses to DISAVOW FIRST USE of NUCLEAR WEAPONS
The United States poses the GREATEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE, beating out all challengers by a wide margin, according to global surveys in 2013 (WIN/Gallup) until 2017 (Pew Research).
Fear of the US increased (24% to 35%) in the four years that the surveys were done.
Moreover, most of the countries surveyed were US allies. Yet more respondents saw the US as “a major threat”, than saw either Russia or China that way.
How come the SWS reported completely opposite results?
Are the Filipinos, or the rest of the world, being fooled!
US started more than 23 WARS IN THE PAST 20 YEARS…
US CONTINUES TO PUSH FOR WARS WORLDWIDE!
- Brings war materiels, including nuclear-capable US warships, in the Philippines… even DARES to say Philippines has no right to question the US!
- Invaded Iraq, in defiance of international law, leading to the deaths of more than 400,000 civilians, at the cost of $2 trillion and creation of ISIS that has extended to the Philippines.
- Unilaterally declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, which 128 UN member countries voted against, criticizing the US for destroying decades of peace negotiations and creating the next waves of terrorists!
- Threatens North Korea, after the South and North are working towards peace?
- Attacks China, which according to the WorldBank has lifted more than 700 million out of poverty.
In contrast, in 2018, US approved $800 billion in military spending, which for decades has been bigger than the next ten countries combined including China and Russia. It sold $350 billion of arms to Saudi Arabia, which has been funding ISIS.
US REFUSES TO DISAVOW FIRST USE OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS
China became the first nation to propose and pledge No-First-Use policy (NFU) when it first gained nuclear capabilities in 1964, stating “not to be the first to use nuclear weapons at any time or under any circumstances”.
China has repeatedly re-affirmed its no-first-use policy, doing so in 2005, 2008, 2009 and again in 2011. China has also consistently called on the United States to adopt a no-first-use policy, to reach an NFU agreement bilaterally with China, and to conclude an NFU agreement among the five nuclear weapon states.
US HAS REPEATEDLY REFUSED TO SIGN THE NO-FIRST-USE AGREEMENT
Instead, in 2017, the US committed $1.7 trillion to build more nuclear weapons ($300 billion would end world hunger).
Perhaps people around the world are noticing the US is wrecking one country after another: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine. Which is next? Maybe Iran? Maybe Russia? Maybe the Philippines?
NOBOBY BENEFITS FROM WAR, EXCEPT…
Why are some “Filipinos” pushing for conflict so the Philippines end up fighting for the US? Bullets never feed anyone.
Please help prevent the of spread lies, fake news that promote conflict. Truth and peace for our country, region, and the world.
STAY TUNED… who are these warmongers?
One thought on “US Greatest Threat to World Peace according to Global Survey”